Continuously understand, simplify and solve
HOW WE DO IT
We have seen other development companies produce only what client asks for – we are different than that, we want to truly understand the problems our clients face and then aim to solve them by building robust products that present optimal solutions every time. We are a passionate group of people driven by technology, creativity and thrive when challenged.
- Business productivity is core to our approach, so we have dedicated ourselves to delivering bespoke application software that drives our client’s productivity and better utilises their time and effort.
- Developing quality client software for web and mobile, using the right technology at the right time.
- Stunning interfaces, easy-to-use applications, seamless back-end integration to provide targeted business requirements.
- Our integral and trusted team work directly with our clients at each stage of the project to ensure business goals are met as well as exceed expectation.
- Microsoft platform integration and utilisation
OUR DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS
Native mobile application development is done through appropriate partnership platforms. With the platform partnership we work with, we are able to deploy applications quickly, holistically and utilise existing platforms’ full range of functionality. Office 365 occupies a large share of the native applications market, it is often important to develop the applications for platforms which are easily deploy-able in client environments . However, native applications are characterised by high functionality, reliability and performance.
Pros of native applications
- Access to the full range and flexibility of native software development libraries
- Native application’s logic is natural for the platform it is designated for
- Easiest and most seamless integration of the advanced features appearing upon the platform’s growth
- Designs made to follow the specific logic of the operation system
- Authorsied, approved and secure data centres and uses existing client environments
- Easily adapt to legacy systems without the need for complex development
Cons of native applications
- Higher development cost
- Different designs can slow down development
- More frequent updates are needed
- Data centres may sit outside of the client's environment
- Incompatibility with existing legacy systems or applicaitons